Garden Bridge

Garden Bridge
No matter where you are there's always a bridge to Home

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mom's comments

So, Dad's not thrilled, but I'm going to type on his blog. Just hope you girls know how much I love reading your blogs and keeping up with what's happening in your families. We dog-sat Ruby for Mal a few days this week. She picked up some night call and they were doing some renovating in her apartment that she's not supposed to have pets in. She has come to the end of her lease and will be moving her stuff to Cody's at the end of the month. She will either stay there while he's away up north or else at our place because it's closer to Taber. We are having my siblings & spouses over dinner for Grandpas's 82nd birthday tomorrow night.

Our sacrament meeting was on adversity today. Darin Wilde spoke and gave us this quote from Mother Theresa. "I know God won't give us anything we can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." Good food for thought. Hope you all have a great week. Mom

1 comment:

  1. Mom - I'm glad you wrote. I haven't phoned lately being kinda busy and not having too much new to say, but I was starting to wonder if Dad was still blogging (ha ha). I love reading what you write too. thanks for keeping us up to date.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete