Garden Bridge

Garden Bridge
No matter where you are there's always a bridge to Home

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blogging












Well I guess Mom and I don't lead to exciting a life or something. I love to read about all the exciting things happening at Patrickposse and Coopsoup and then I can't seem to think of much to say on Warmchinooks. I was just thinking about the journals Mom gave all of you though. Are you writing in them. I started writing in the journal section of Scriptures on "my" i-pod touch the day we left Steve at the MTC (Thats the day I inherited the i-pod). I'm proud to say that I haven't missed a day yet. I haven't figured out how to get the entries off the i-pod yet though. We wrote Steve on dearelder last night so today will be his last mail delivery at the MTC. Can't believe he's been there nearly three weeks. Guess you all know he flies out Monday morning at 6:00am. Dan will be here tomorrow to get the Van. It looks like the weather will be nice for his return trip. Mom and I are going to a Raymond Stake musical presentation about the life of Christ tonight, mom got the tickets off Jeanie at work. I guess I'll go. It's Bennies farewell this Sunday and we're eating at the church again. Did you see my new blog picture it's me with the crabs we caught crabbing. They tasted pretty good when we ate them at super time. I've added a few pictures from the Trip to Port Moody.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a good trip. I'm disappointed we weren't able to join you. It would have been fun!

    ReplyDelete