Garden Bridge

Garden Bridge
No matter where you are there's always a bridge to Home

Thursday, December 31, 2009


This will be the last word for 2009. All the kids have gone home except for Scott and Mandy and Raeley and Mia. It turned winter again the other day, cold and snowy once more. I've spent the last few days on and off trying to put names on all the Wilde family pictures that are on the SD card for Bob and LaDeen's picture frame that we gave them for Christmas. Bob had no idea who most of the people were in the pictures. I don't know a lot of the names of the Great Grandchildren either, but between Bev and I we've got most of them. No idea though on a lot of Sue and Barry's grand children. Good thing theres a Wilde family thing tomorrow, i'll take my laptop and get Sue to help label a few of the slides. I have been working on it in Keynote on my Macbook, then I'll publish it to Powerpoint, from where I can change them into pictures to put them on the SD card. Which I have to do in two steps. I put them onto a memory stick first, and then transfer them to the SD card using the PC down stairs. But I will try and see if I can put the powerpoint on my blog, so you can see all the pictures. I hadn't thought of that before. Or maybe I'll have to e-mail it to you.
The above photo is of our new picture we bought for the living room. it's almost as long as the pink loveseat, and about 24 inches wide or so. The light from the flash didn't do it justice, but we really love it and it will go great with our new furniture.
Well have a great New Years Eve and Day. Mom and I are going to a movie (the new Sherlock Holmes) and then Chinese with John and Jan and Dave. Talk to you later. Some of you tomorrow. I'm off to Cardston to see Grandma Scott now.

No comments:

Post a Comment